Wednesday, March 4, 2009

BBBBZZZZZZ....

We interrupt your regularly broadcasted program to bring you this breaking news.

Rumors are swirling.

People are fussing.

Media has been alerted.

The wheels are in motion.

And I have searched high and low to get to the bottom of things, so that I can report exclusively, here, to you, my chocolates, that what they say...IS TRUE. Here's the scoop:





SPRING
IS


SPRINGING!




The evidence is right here, look and see for yourselves!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




(The mystery girl trying to find her way will return with Day 3 shortly.)


Photobucket

5 comments:

The Yee's said...

SPRING... I'll believe it when I see it. Like when the snow finally melts and I can see the grass!!! But maybe in BC, Spring is on it's way! How lucky!

Skyla Bradley said...

huh. not where I live, it's not.

Anonymous said...

Not here either! We wont have pics like that until Late April and early May!

Chuchi said...

whooo its going to be 50-55 here today!!! Spring is on her way!

Anonymous said...

Not for me! :-(

Did you take those first 3 pictures? Recently? Stunning!