Friday, January 30, 2009

One year ago, today...

January 30, 2008

18 weeks 2 days pregnant

Well, today's the BIG ultrasound day. Our appt is in 2 hours. I am excited and nervous, but more excited. I feel positive, and am trying my very best to trust my God with everything. I can't wait to see our baby moving around in there. I think I'll take a vitamin right now to get him/her really awake. Hehe. Back with pics soon!

****************************************************
We're baaaaaaa-aaaack!! And I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders. Our baby is perfect, and healthy, and if I am not mistaken, I *think* is a BOY from one shot I saw. (Of course, she wouldn't tell me though.) I am just SO relieved that s/he is healthy! 100%! Our u/s tech was SO nice too! THAT was a direct answer to prayer, cause I have had such nasty techs before. She even gave us 5 pictures of our baby! These are the facts she gave us - Estimated due date: June 29th. Heartrate: 148. Weight: 9 oz. I am SO excited right now!!

Photobucket

************************************************

So, nice guessing to everyone on the What IS That? game. All but one were correctly guessed. And I have to admit, it was a hard one. :P Here are the whole pictures of the slices you were given...

The milk bubbled baby bottle

Photobucket

THIS is an APPLE PEELER! Best invention ever in my books!

Photobucket

Yes, this is a queen chess piece, but props to you addicts who guessed Twilight book #4 - Breaking Dawn

Photobucket

Tealights in a long holder

Photobucket

Ahhh, My Precious. As JP stated, this is my guit stick, my first baby, my Yamaha APX-4A guitar!

Photobucket

Well done you smarty pants'. Do your brain cells feel a little more stretched now? Good, then they'll be ready for the next game of "Guess that Japanese Prime Minister." Ha. Just kidding...or maaaaybe not! ;)

Photobucket

3 comments:

NeverEndingDreamer said...

Taro Aso ~ Prime Minister of Japan!! Do i get a prize??

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I have never even heard of an apple peeler.

He went from that 9 ounces to 10 pounds! :O

Why wouldn't the tech tell you the gender? Is it a Canadian thing?

Anonymous said...

I would just like to point out that that beautiful baby of a guit-stick, cost me an amazing trip to Hawaii. OH, and I'm just sick SICK SICK SICK that I didn't get the Twilight cover. DUH. The shot was just too good, it looked real!
JP