Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 12&13

Today was not a good day.

And I just don't have energy to write.

So today is just a BLARGGG blog day.

Toldja you never know what you'll get.

Actually, I WILL leave you with a picture.

Oh my gosh...as I'm looking for the picture, Prince L just peed in his little potty, brought it to me to show me and subsequently spilled it on my lap. Seriously, THAT is the PERFECT way to end this crap day!

Well, let's feel better by gazing on this little slice of perfection.
This is me with brand new Princess B.
Dontcha think her and baby K look totally alike?

Photobucket

And now it's off to bed for me.
Thank the Lord tomorrow is a brand new day!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Mama4Real said...

Oh. My. Word. I probably would have cried. We never ended up using the little potties for the boys, they always went in the big potty. Less clean up, FTW! :) Love you. hope today is better.